I always feel like somebody's watching me.

Monday, March 21, 2011

SOMEBODY has a case of the Mondays!

What do you do when your computer takes a big, fat crap? You cry like a bit, fat baby, that's what. By some stroke of luck my husband decided to back up our photos, all 8,000 + of them, on a SD card. This was about three weeks ago. Had I realized it was a foreshadowing of events, I would have had him back up my thousands of iTunes songs. This makes me sad and snivelly and I can't even listen to depressing music to match my mood.

This brings us down to a seven year old iBook. The keyboard smells like B.O. and feet and most of the websites I frequent don't work with it. I am so excited to have some new followers and comments on my blog and I can't even comment back because the smelly dinosaur laptop hates me and wants to ruin my life. Which brings me to my morning.

I was informed this morning, without prejudice, that I am the most hated and worst mother ever. Oh, and death was wished upon my person. All before 7:30am. Now I am mad and I can't even listen to death metal music to match my mood.

Now the angst-ridden tween is grounded, without prejudice, the computer is apart and my world is devoid of music. And it's only Monday!

4 comments:

  1. Hahaha, I am assuming that it was one of your kids ticked off at you for waking them up for school?

    Dani Filth and the rest of the Cradle of Filth gang can probably all relate...so it is unfortunate that you were unable to jam to the death metal tunage.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't want to invade your comment section, just checking the sign in options. Jolly good show EB.

    ReplyDelete
  3. why can't somebody just take the mondays off the calendar? >.<

    ReplyDelete
  4. If I were permitted to again sing in the States, I would seranade you with several metal death derbs. Alas, my singing voice still carries a maximum penalty.

    About your computer, did the hard drive crash or just another part of the computer, motherboard, video card, ETC.

    If the hard drive didn't crash, you can easily back that up once you get either a new computer or fix the old one.

    ReplyDelete